Sunday, May 19, 2013

Aamras with Poori



   Aamras with poori was new combination for me . I never tasted poori with Mango puree. After tasting I liked it it was different from usual . This was simple and easy to make with only three ingredients.







 As this was the season of the mangoes , it was easy to make.



Requirements :
Mango – 2
Sugar – 1 tsp
Cardamom powder – a pinch
Milk – 2 tbs

Method :
Peel the skin off the mango.
Add the pulp of mango ,sugar , cardamom powder and milk , blend well .
I added cardamom powder for extra flavor.

Aamras is ready to serve.

Serve with fluffy poori.





1 comment:

  1. You are making me hungry... love this delicious combo for aamras and puri... Thanks for sending this yummy recipe to my event.. Looking for more yummy recipes...

    Sowmya
    Event - Authentic Indian Sweets w giveaway
    Event - Kid's delight - Sweet Treats
    Event - WTML w giveaway

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.