Saturday, December 8, 2012

Snake gourd seeds chutney



  When I made snake gourd stir fry , I stored the seeds thinking of making chutney. I didn’t made it before , I just tried and it came out well. It will be wealth out of waste.
Requirements :
Snake gourd seeds – 1 cup
Tomato – 1
Green chilly – 3
Red chilly – 2
Oil – 1tsp
Cumin – a pinch
Pepper – 6 corns
Garlic – 4 cloves
Ginger – 1’’ piece
Grated coconut – 2 tbs
Salt to taste

Method :
Heat oil in a pan , add ginger and garlic . sauté well.
Add snake gourd seeds and sauté well.
Add chopped tomato , chilles , pepper and cumin.
Allow to cool and grind with salt and coconut.
Can add tempering if you wish.
Serve with idly and dosa.

only side dishes happening @ foodelicious

  sending to 60 days to christmas @ cook like priya and  my friend divya's space


Happening @ siris food flavours

2 comments:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.