This is a Punjabi dish. Baigan in hindi refers to brinjal / egg plant.
Brinjal - 5 -6
Tamarind paste - 2tbsp
Chilli powder -- 2 tbsp
Coriander powder -- 1 tbsp
Sesame seeds - 1tbsp
Peanuts -2 tbsp
Coconut - 4 tbsp
* Cut brinjal in to four halves.
* In a pan heat oil and fry brinjals till golden brown.
* Heat tbsp oil in a pan and add onion, curry leaves, onion and sauté.
* Add fried brinjal, chillypowder and coriander powder, tamarind paste along with little water and allow to cook.
* Then add grounded paste and allow to boil. Garnish with coriander leaves.
* Serve hot with roti and rice.