Capsicum Potato curry is a simple and quick stirfry . It is a flavourful curry goes well with rice , pulao, roti and naan.
3 big Potato
A green Capsicum
Quater spoon Chilli powder
Half spoon of coriander powder
Quater spoon of garam masala
Salt to taste
Half spoon of Ginger garlic paste
One spoon of oil
Wash , peel and cube the potatoes.
Peel and cube the onion.
Chop capsicum to cubes.
Heat oil in a skillet, add onion and give a quick stir.
Add the potato and ginger garlic paste, stir well.
Sprinkle little water and cook potatoes.
Now , add the spice powders and salt , stir well.
Add the capsicum cubes and cook for a minute.
The capsicum will be crunchy in texture. I like this way, if you want can cook for two more minutes.
Capsicum potato curry is ready to serve.
Foodie Extravaganza is where we celebrate obscure food holidays by cooking and baking together with the same ingredient or theme each month.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you're a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board!
- Baba Ghanoush from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Bhendi - Okra Masala Dry from Sneha’s Recipe
- Capsicum Potato Curry - Aloo Shimla Mirch from Sara's Tasty Buds
- Chickpea Falafel Salad from Palatable Pastime
- Lumina Pumpkin Olan from Magical Ingredients
- Sticky Pudding Carrot Pineapple Cake from Food Lust People Love
- Sweet and Sour Eggplant Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Post a Comment
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.