Chow-chow -- 1
Small onion -- 10 -20
Tomato -- 2
Garlic -- 5 flakes
Ginger -- small piece
Chilli powder -- 2 tbsp
Coriander powder -- 1 tbsp
Garam masala -- ½ tbsp
Coconut -- ½ cup
* Grind onion, garlic, ginger.
* Heat pan, add oil, sauté the grounded onion, garlic, ginger mixture.
* Add the cubed chow-chow and sauté for few minutes.
* Add chopped tomatoes then chili and coriander powder and allow to cook along with little water.
* When chow-chow becomes tender adds garam masala and grounded coconut and allow to boil.
* Garnish with coriander leaves.
* Serve hot with idly, dosa and chappati.