Friday, June 7, 2013

Coffee Maker from Hyderabadhi Cusine’s Anniversary Event



  Hello friends, hope many of my followers know about that I was the winner of Hyderabadhi Cuisine’s Anniversary event. This was the event for her blog’s first anniversary.

                      
                      tt9679390fltt.gif (448×66)
  I am the first prize winner and I choose the warmex Coffee maker .





       I received this from Roha day before yesterday. I was happy to be the winner and thank you Roha for this lovely gift………. Click here for the winner announcement , check her space for the authentic hyderabadhi recipes……..

 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharanya!! The coffee-maker is very pretty & of course a necessity these days. Hope to see a recipe post using coffee soon, from u...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Enjoy your coffee..am just having mine! It's 5.34am here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you akka , here it was 6 pm , i am having my tea......

      Delete
  3. Congrats & a cup of coffee is ready for me. I am coming over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats saranya... enjoy with coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear for the lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the coffee maker a month and a half ago, and have no complaints thus far. I use the thing almost every day. I recommend this product to all coffee lovers

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.