Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Contact And Disclaimar

   
        Hi friends , hope you all like my blog posts. All the  recipes are cooked and the pictures taken by me and my sister.

   All the pictures are copyright to us and my blog Sara's tasty Buds.
 If any one wants to use my recipes or picture , do contact me.The pictures are protected under copyright .
       Without my permission no one has the right to use. write to  me requesting to use my pictures. If i came to know about any illegal usage without my concern , they has to face severe action. 
    If any recipe requests , suggestion or queries contact me through this mail id 
sarastastybuds @gmail.com 

                                                                            
                                                                                                                     With regards
                                                                                                                              Anuvarshini
                                                         Sharanya
             
                                                                                                                             

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.